hardguy

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

hi fun seekers

well i hadn't planned on creating a blog today, the plan was just to give some feedback to Kristine Eco for her story on the lit mag WWW.WESTBWAY.COM I really enjoyed it. When the female character takes a piss on the rug right in front of everybody that worked for me. A real grabber opening! This is my first time on this site and I was very impressed by the first story I read here.

This is kind of a trip having this little forum now. I just moved back to New York last Sept. so this should be fun and perhaps a way to meet some people in the city. Oh maybe not. Seems too good to be true right off the top of my head. I'm a writer too and logged on here to submit a story of mine, "About Your Outstanding Invoice". I'm gonna go look for how I do that now. cya
brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home