hardguy

Monday, January 15, 2007

ANOTHER VIRUS NUTJOB

Got hacked again. Why I haven't been on this thing for about two weeks. I turn on mylaptop one m orning and get this message from Norton anti-viurs. DANGER! Your computer has a virus (Downloader). We cannot repair it. Swell. Great way to start the day.
I took it to The Geek Squad at Best Buy. Took about a week and a half and $229 to fix. Depresso.

I just don't get the mentality of hackers. You get off on other people's misery? Beats me.
Anyhow I'm back. There is such a void in my life when my computer is on the fritz. Spend too much time with this thing.

One bit of good news. I'm going to be exhibiting some of my photos in a group show at Efebos internet cafe right up the street from my apartment: 1640 South Blue Island Avenue, Chicago. From Jan. 20 to March 2nd. It's a nice big space with lots of art. I'm looking forward to it and hoping I get some good feedback, if not plenty of sales. This makes me feel like a working artist, like I am connected to the art world. Glad I moved to Pilsen, an emerging artist neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home